In this episode, I have some crafting, some progress on the biggest project, a little tale for you about the search for my plain jane glory. Of course, we will start things off with some updates.
Spin a tale
I feel like life is telling me I need to take another approach to determining my future. Hear about the search for my plain jane glory.
Spinning my wheels
- Managed to spin about half a bobbins worth of alpaca fiber.
- Making really good progress on my Jeck Socks. Ripped back, knit the heal turn, finished the gusset and now I am on to knitting the foot.
- The search for the boy’s diploma gave me a great excuse to unpack all the boxes in the craft room. I have managed to get all my books put on the shelves. I inventoried my fiber stash and got it put away. I am chugging away on getting all my yarn stash inventoried.
- Special thanks to all those who tuned in. If you have the chance, hop over to iTunes and leave a review or star rating to make it easier for potential listeners to find me.
- Closing song: Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov