In this episode, I have some of my normal crafting business, a little tale for you about naming our little homestead, I am all spun up about cohesive branding, and there will probably be a little extra thrown in there somewhere.
- I got my start date and my sabbatical is coming to an end Monday.
- We are facing some changes in a our family dynamic
- Genevieve, KnitGen on Ravelry, loved her skein of yarn from Six and Seven Fiber and handmade project bag. She sent me a handwritten thank you card! It made me so happy.
Spin a Tale
- Hear all about how we were inspired to name our little farm.
Spinning my Wheels
- I started to feel guilty because I said I finished the On The Beach Sweater by Isabel Kreamer but I hadn’t blocked it. So I got it blocking and can’t wait for it to dry. Now the yarn… Yuck! Hear all about the mess of the Marr Haven Organic Merino Rambouillet Sport.
- Still working on the new design and still loving the garter stitch and the Misty Mountain Farms Prime Alpaca DK. YUM!!!
- I finished spinning the singles on my Loop! Bump and am planning o
All Spun Up
- I am all spun up about my lack of a cohesive brand identity.
- Closing song: Bryn by Vampire Weekend.