In this episode, I will chat with you about finding my winter heart, I have some knitting, some spinning, and I am all spun up about magazine subscriptions… of all things.
- I have started work. I like my job but it definitely going to be a harder transition than expected.
- Happy Thanksgiving! The holiday came and went and we have had lots of visitors over the past couple of weeks.
Spin a Tale
- I just wanted to chat a bit about how I have found my winter heart. I am loving all the cold weather adventures.
Spinning my Wheels
- I finished spinning and plying the Loop! Bump but can’t bring myself to call it done because I haven’t set it yet.
- The next spinning project I plan to finish is my Olympia by Luna Bud
- Someday I will finish my dreaded fleece … someday.
- I got my Sequoia Wheel back and wish I could start the project that’s on it … long story.
- I finished knitting my sample of my latest design, Light Ash, out of the Misty Mountain Farms Prime Alpaca DK. It’s with my knit girls for testing.
- I started knitting on the second version of that pattern, Ash, and am working that in Brooks Farm Mas-Acero
- Other than that I have been plotting. I have two other UFOs I want to tackle: the Fir Tree Cowl and the Eco Vest.
- I am getting excited about putting out my hand-knit advent calendar. And am planning to start working on some mini mittens for more holiday decor.
All Spun Up
- Now that I am employed, I no longer feel too guilty to subscribe to a few magazines. I am about to subscribe to: Knitscene, Spin Off and Ply.
- Closing song: Hello My Old Heart by The Old Hellos.