In this episode, we’ve got some knitting, some crochet, a little bit of spinning, a tale for you about how I have nothing to talk about and I put my spin on a classic knitting book.
- In about two weeks, my first published pattern will be released in an online publication
- I am about to send a sock pattern out for tech editing and test knitting
- Let’s talk about the weather — winter can’t seem to decide whether it’s ready to arrive. We had record breaking snowfall in October but November is seeing days in the 50s and 60s
- We had a great trip to MIZZOU for homecoming and it was fantastic
- We really don’t have any more travel plans anytime soon but we will have some visitors
Spin a Tale
So, I don’t have a story to tell but I want to hear from you.
- What do you want to hear about?
- What do you want to hear more of?
- What do you want to hear less of?
Please hit me up. I want to make sure there is a little something for everyone in my little show.
Spinning my Wheels
- I finished plain pair of self-striping socks in Rainbow Trout Stripe by Artistic Yarns. Hear about my experience with the Shaped Joined Heel Flap I found in Sock Architecture by Lara Neel.
- Flashback socks: I cast-on the Skew socks in Claudia Hand Painted Yarn and I am taking it slow.
- I actually picked up a crochet work in progress! I am working on my Great Afghan again and it’s going super fast and I am enjoying it.
Put My Spin on It
- I recently revisited an old friend. I picked up my copy of Knitting Without Tears by Elizabeth Zimmermann. Hear me gush about her work.
- I should have a lot of things to report in the next episode.
- Closing song: Polaroid by Imagine Dragons . This song is ridiculous but it makes me smile every time I hear it.