In this episode, I’ve got a little crafty year in review, a little tale about finding little surprises, and I hope to top it all off with a little summary of the plans I have for the year to come.
- We have 2019 in our rearview mirrors and we are now seeing 2020.
- 2019 had some bumps in the road but 2019 was overall a big win. We had a great holiday season with the immediate family and I tell you all about the goodness and joy.
- The baby sweater was a success and I already got pictures.
- I am doing a big refresh on a lot of things in my life, including the podcast website.
- We lost our 11-year-old puppers just before Christmas and we got through it as as family
Spinning my Wheels
- I finished Great Afghan and it is a big hit with the fam.
- The only active project I currently have on the needles is the Skew socks in Claudia Hand Painted Yarn and I am taking it slow.
- I actually got quite a bit accomplished in 2019 compared to the previous couple years. I knit 5 pair of socks for myself, a pair for the boy, I designed and finished 4 patterns, and did three versions of Breckle.
- See all the knitting my Ravelry Page.
- The craft room is getting a refresh thanks to the boy and a thoughtful Christmas gift.
- I am rebuilding the craft room to make room for the magic. I can’t wait to get back to the sewing table.
Spin a Tale
I have a little tale for you about how finishing my WIPs has lead to a bunch of little surprises.
- The episode is short and sweet but filled with a lot of info.
- I feel completely refreshed and ready for more success in 2020. I am about to send a pattern of for test knitting and can’t wait to get to work on the next.
- My hope for 2020 is that I stay organized and get lots achieved including designed my owner pattern and knitting other peoples stuff.
- Closing song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash.