In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, some crochet, a little bit of choring and a really long section of updates.
- Wishing everyone a safe time during this season of civic unrest.
- Byrd graduated from College. Can you believe it? It all ended unceremoniously because of COVID-19
- Most events for the season have been canceled. I was able to support some of my favorite venders from Maryland Sheep and Wool like Gale’s Art, Neighborhood Fiber Co., Into the Whirled, Miss Babs
- BluPrint is closing.
- We have been doing lots of choring.
Spinning my Wheels
- I finished up those chair slip covers I had been working on. I posted pictures to my Insta
- I finished my Fir Trees Cowl.
- I started my mystery ball Grannie Square Blanket. Yep, crochet.
- I cast on the Ripple Buttshorts by Jessie Maed Designs and the Turkish Bed Socks from Churchmouse
- I turned that Claudia Hand Painted Yarn back into two lovely balls of yarn and completely frog the Skew socks which
- I hope everyone is safe happy and healthy during this time of COVID-19 and civic unrest as a result of the necessary deaths in the Black Community. #BlackLivesMatter
- Closing song: Dear Prudence performed by Jerry Garcia