In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, some sewing and a lot to catch up on.
- 2020 got in a few extra shots in before year’s end
- It wasn’t all bad. The family is doing well.
- I also published a handful of patterns at the end of 2020 and beginning of 2021. Check out: the Windswept Wrap in knit.wear Wool Studio, Vol. IX; Foxglove Scarf in Serendipity: Luxury Knits; The Tide and Pebble Hat and Tide and Pebble Cowl
Spinning my Wheels
- I have had a Cricut Maker since the holiday season in 2019 but didn’t really start using it until Sept. 2020. I had a few good adventures.
- I made some holiday decor, including a tree skirt and table runner. Great fun but I didn’t
- I haven’t knit sock since I did two pai of Turkish Bed Socks from Churchmouse. So I cast on a pair of Boyfriend socks in KnitPicks Essential Tweed for the boy.
- I finished the knitting on four stockings, using the pattern the Basic Christmas Stocking Pattern from Churchmouse Yarn. I still need to line them and embellish a bit but the knitting is done.
- I also cast on the A Gift of Promise Cardigan by Erika Flory. I am making it in Cloudborn Highland DK.
- I just finished a sample for a pattern I have coming out in Interweave Knitted Gifts at the end of this year.
- Thanks for joining me. I will talk to you soon.
- Song: Hello by Martin Solvieg and Dragonette