In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, some sewing a little tale for you about the Ides of Matt and a sad goodbye.
- We took a much needed trip. Feeling refreshed and back at it.
- May have lost some knitting needles.
- My pattern, Rubrick, came out in KnitPicks Vertex: Colorblock Collection. Check it out: Rubrick
- Oh, and I got promoted
Spinning my Wheels
- I had this master plan to take a break from knitting for proposals, samples and pattern releases. The plan got derailed.
- I am about halfway through both the pair of Boyfriend socks for the boy and the the A Gift of Promise Cardigan by Erika Flory. The socks are totally on hold awaiting new needles.
- No complaints on any of the patterns I am knitting but I am pretty sure the Cloudborn Highland DK. I am using for the Cardigan isn’t DK. Definitely seems more like a fingering wait.
- I cast on a pair of Plane Jane socks in some self-striping yarn from Valkyrie Fibers. Loving it.
- I also got distracted making two swatches for two different pattern proposals.
- I got most of the work done on my new DPN needle cases. All I have left is snaps and finishing.
Spin a Tale
- Hear all about how the Ides of Matt and how we ended up celebrating his Birth Month!
- I say a sad good bye to Paula from Knitting Pipeline. She lost her battle with cancer and will be sorely missed.
- Song: Sedona by Houndmouth.