In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, some sewing, a little tale for you about the spring cleaning adventures I have ahead and anything else that may unfold during this episode.
- Our poor Bill didn’t make it.
- Hear how I spent Memorial Day Weekend
- My time as a parent of teenagers is about to expire.
Spin a Tale
- Hear all about my Spring Cleaning plan and how excited I am about it.
Spinning my Wheels
- I finished the A Gift of Promise Cardigan by Erika Flory. It’s blocking and should be ready for pics by Friday.
- I finished the foot and legs on the Plane Jane socks in some self-striping yarn from Valkyrie Fibers. All I have left is the afterthought heals.
- The Boyfriend socks are coming out of timeout.
- I actually started and finished the spring table runner. Pretty proud that I had a plan and executed it.
- I have some added plans for sewing some bags.
- I experimented to see if I could pull off making my own stickers.
- I have a plan to make some vinyl decor for some matching mugs for some of my knit girls.
- I have a plan to dig into some of my Craftsy classes to improve my designing skills and maybe conquer a sweater design.
- I have some travels coming up.
- Song: Polaroid by Imagine Dragons