In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, some spinning, I am all spun up about the problem with my stash and I have a little tale for you about our sheering adventures.
- I spent a week in the Rocky Mountain National Park and recorded the episode from there.
- June has been a busy month and there is more coming.
- Spring cleaning is so far behind that it’s now summer!
All Spun Up
- I am all spun up about the problems with my stash.
Spinning my Wheels
- I got the A Gift of Promise Cardigan by Erika Flory blocked and have worn it as much as possible … weather permitting.
- I finished my plain Jane socks knit in Valkyrie fiber self-striping yarn.
- I took three projects with my for Camp Knitting. I took the Boyfriend socks which are coming along now that they are out of timeout. I took my Knit Pumpkins 2 by Stacey Lieckfeldt that I started in November. Also, I decided it was time for me to finish my Rubrick Shawl.
- I took my miniSpinner and some lovely fiber from Daizie Knits in a Merino Tussah Silk blend.
- I also brought a Jenkins Turkish Spindle with that bubble gum pink Louet Fiber.
Spin a Tale
- Hear all about our adventures in alpaca sheering and a little about Wild Hair Alpaca.
- I had a great time in the national park and sharing a bit of that with you. It looks like we will have a pretty chill time planned for the Fourth so maybe we will get some projects done over the next couple weeks.
- Song: Naked Eye by Luscious Jackson