In this episode, I have got some knitting, some spinning, and a little tale about an activity that is sucking up all my time.
- Really had a very productive solitary weekend, and yet not quite productive enough?
- oh, and I am off to SOAR!!!
Spin a Tale
- Stupid Two Dots sucking up all my time.
Spinning my Wheels
- I finished the knitting on the Baby Kimono sweater I am knitting for a friend
- The Sock Blank scarf cam in really handy during my recent travels
- Spun nothing. Absolutely, nothing. BUT, I shared bit about how I am prepping to head off to SOAR for a week of spinning. My Louet Victoria is ready to go!
I can’t wait to tell you about all of my adventures at the Spin Off Autumn Retreat 2022!
- Song: My Body by Performed by Young the Giant.