In this episode, I have some knitting, spinning and sewing and a little tale for you about taking stock.
- I actually finished all the stuff I set out to finish.
- I have been getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. Lots of cleaning and getting prepared to host
- Itty-bitty, Byrd and My Tanya will be here visiting.
- I got the wheel packages and ready to go home with my Tanya.
Spin a Tale
- I have been taking stock. Not in the figurative sense, but literally. Hear all about it.
Spinning my Wheels
- Finishing Hat 2 as I record this episode. I am knitting this in Farm Twist, color way Roasted Pecan. Still love the yarn.
- My master plan was to publish 3 hats in the fall but it looks like it will be mid-winter.
- I should finish my Weekender Sweater by the time I record net. I really like it.
- The scarf is getting a little bit of attention here and there when I travel.
- I actually started and finished the Fall table runner! There are pics on my Instagram if you are interested.
- I haven’t done a ton of spinning but I found a creative way to preserve the singles I spun in Aunt Maggie’s Class.
All Spun up
I am all spun up about The Great British Baking Off.
Check out the blog post where I review the Inspirational Blending Class I took by Dia Robinson of Twisted Urban Fiber Arts. Also, we have lots of plans for family visiting us here. It’s exciting because we normally have to go to them.
- Song: Victory by Trampled by Turtles.