In this episode, I have some power knitting, a little tale for you about how I pick my next projects, I put my spin on The Weekender and the yarn I used.
- Thanksgiving was fantastic. My Tanya and the girls made it into town.
- Tanya received and loves the Sequoia Wheel.
- I am fascinated with the latest needs of supporting adult children. My kids have come a long way since I started podcasting.
Spinning my Wheels
- I have been power knitting. Just lots and lots and lots of knitting. This means I got a lot done. There was no spinning but that’s ok.
- I finished Hat 2 and hate it. I proceeded to rip it out to salvage the yarn. I have a way ahead for my next attempt.
- I finished my Weekender Sweater. It’s blocked and fits really well.
- The scarf is so close to being done that I should finish it on my road trip this weekend.
- I have been daydreaming about that Gotland fleece. I need to cast on some socks and possibly pick a new sweater.
Spin a Tale
I spend some time talking about how I pick my next projects. By the time this episode posts, I will have nothing left on my needles. If I was more calculated, picking might be easier.
Put my Spin on It
Check out the blog post where I review the spinning teacher Maggie Casey. Also, we have lots of plans for family visiting us here. It’s exciting because we normally have to go to them. Maggie and other great instructors are teaching at MDSW Winterfest 2023. I have heard good things and will be checking out the offerings.
- Song: Spinning Wheel by Clare Dowling.