In this episode, I have some knitting, some spinning, a little tale about being a lazy mom, and we will talk about my plans for closing out the year and kicking off the new one.
- It’s been pretty hectic around here with all the holiday hustle and bustle.
- Itty-bitty is getting her tonsils taken out. Trying to get ready for the start of her full-time nursing program.
Spin a Tale
I am taking my holiday laziness to the next level. How will I beat it next year?
Spinning my Wheels
- I had a little cast-on party. I cast on some plan-cane toe-up socks using a Gale’s Art Sock Blank dyed in the 2019 MDSW colorway. I started The Brickyard Swancho by Erika Flory.
- I finished Hat 2 and love it. It took a couple attempts but I also started and finished Hat 3. SO, I have actually knit 4 hats since the last episode. I have big plans for the hat series and they should be out in January! Keep an eye out for Winter Storm Watch.
- I am prepping two other patterns to be released.
I started spinning on a beautiful batt from Fossil Fibers in the color way Maple Pop #4. I decided not to spin it on an electric spinning wheel. I am stripping the bag to keep the color integrity.
I am taking a little break from recording to do some planning for 2023. I need a new approach to planning and get some lofty goals plotted out so I can really be intentional. I will be back the third week of January.
- Song: The Once and Future Carpenter by The Avett Brothers.