In this episode, I’ve got quite a bit of knitting, some spinning, and I put my spin on my original spinning instructional book.
Lots of Updates:
- My January sucked so hard! It’s made 2023 the longest year yet.
- I GOT SICK! UGH.
- Ski Week – I spent it recovering from being sick.
- Have you ever testified in a Federal Criminal Trial? I did
- This month gave me lot if time to think. 2023 will be “The year of spinning with intent”
- I have lots of home projects to finish
Spinning my Wheels
- I published 4 patterns in January. How crazy is that: Stacked, Flurry, Squall, and Blizzard
- I decided to add some texture to my plain-jane toe-up socks I am knitting out of a Gale’s Art Sock Blank dyed in the 2019 MDSW colorway.
- I had to rip back and re-knit the body of the started the Brickyard Swancho by Erika Flory.
- I started and finished a cowl design I made out of a beautiful skein of Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Sock. I talk about how I block cowls.
I am finishing some punis so I can clean off the bobbins and restart my Bleed School from the Sheep Spot. I have got big plans for spinning.
Put my Spin on it
I put my spin on Start Spinning by Maggie Casey
I spend a little time talking about what to do about the podcast. Do I change it? Do I stop? Not sure where to go from here.
- Song: A cover of Metallica’s Nothing Else Matters by Iron Horse