In this episode, I have some knitting, some spinning, some sewing, I am all spun up about a Frankenstein project, and we take a little time to look back at how this whole podcast started.
I have updates about the alpaca, my poor car, and a trip to the Salida Fiber Festival. Hear about great venders like: Enchanted Fibers, Ewe and Me, The 100th Sheep, Hummingbird Moon, and Six and Seven Fiber.
Spin a Tale
In celebration of reaching my 100th episode, this is where we take a little time to took back at how I got started in podcasting. It gets a little sappy.
Spinning my wheels
- Sadly, I hadn’t spun since I recorded my last episode. I am still working on that Bullseye Bump from Loop Fiber Studios. I keep trying to remind myself how much I could get done spinning 15 minutes a day!!!
- I finished 5 project bags.
- I spent all of my knitting time finishing up my samples for the super duper top secret project. Very pleased.
All Spun Up
- I am all spun up about my Frankenstein circular sock knitting machine project. Hear all about my on going journey to build the perfect Gearhart 1914 Circular Sock Machine.
- I am hosting a drawing in honor of the 100th episode. Head over to the Spin Control Podcast Fan Group on Ravelry to enter to win a project bag and skein of yarn!!!
- Closing song: remake of Jane Says by Jane’s Addiction.