In this episode, I have some knitting, some spinning, some random craft related projects, I am all spun up that the secret is out about the super duper top secret project and I announce the winner of the 100th episode drawing I hosted.
A lot has happened since the last episode. I talk about the weather. I got a job offer. I have a huge checklist of tasks to get done before I start said job.
All Spun Up
Spinning my Wheels
- I didn’t start anything or finish anything but, I have been swatching like crazy for a new pattern design. I am totally in love with garter stitch and it shows.
- I have taken some inspiration from the Hitchhiker Shawl by Martina Behm and the Scrappy Bias Shawl from Emily Clawson.
- I am also totally in love with Misty Mountain Farms Prime Alpaca DK. YUM!!!
- I have managed to spin for 15 minutes each day for about the last week and a half. Almost done with that silly bump.
Other Crafty Goodness
- I have been taking time to work on some projects made of reclaimed wood and materials. I tell you all about the Aspen wood slices and the fleece skirting/drying table I made from a reclaimed closet door.
- Congratulations to, Genevieve, KnitGen on Ravelry who is the winer of the 100th Episode All Spun Up Drawing. She will receive a skein of yarn from the contest sponsor, Six and Seven Fiber and a handmade project bag.
- A huge thank you to Allison of Hollywood Knitter for the shout out and helping listeners find me.
- Closing song: Fans by Kings of Leon.