In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, some sewing, some thoughts about time and I will introduce you to a new genre if television.
- We are Healthy and Happy.
- Itty-bitty is about to finish her sophomore year in college.
- Byrd got a big girl job!!!
- I took the Sizing with Spreadsheets course from Sarah at Swanky Emu Knits. It was fantastic.
- One of the alpaca isn’t doing so hot.
Spin a Tale
- Hear some of my thoughts and feelings about time.
Spinning my Wheels
- I put the Boyfriend socks for the boy in timeout. Getting the stitch count correct after losing the needles has been a bummer. Setting them aside until I have time and energy to focus.
- I am still digging on the Plane Jane socks in some self-striping yarn from Valkyrie Fibers. Loving them. I am modeling the fit after a pair of magic socks I own and love.
- Issues arose on the A Gift of Promise Cardigan by Erika Flory. I totally misread the pattern and thought I was further along than I actually was.
- Totally finished the DPN cases. Just need to make them with the respective sizes of the needles they hold.
- I also have big plans to replace my winter table runner … finally!
- I am introducing a new segment about the things that get me distracted, make me rabbit-hole and lose control a bit.
- This edition, hear about the new genre of TV I have been binging: The Magicians; Doctor Who; Torchwood and I think Fire Fly is next in the line-up.
- Thinking about offering the podcast on some new services.
- I will finished the cardigan!
- I have some travels coming up.
- Song: Time is on my side by The Rolling Stones.