In this episode, I got some knitting and spinning, a little tale for you about nothing, and I am all spun up about my vision.
- We survived all of the holidays.
- Actually, they went really well. The brunch was perfect and a huge success
- We are preparing to host our annual Christmas Eve brunch
- I will be having surgery on my sinuses… hopefully, soon.
- I am declaring 2024 the year of fleece and the year of spinning regularly.
All Spun Up
I am all spun up about my improving vision.
Spinning my Wheels
- I cut and lengthened the Felix Pullover by Amy Christoffers.
- I cast on The Purl Code pullover by Isabell Kraemer and I am enjoying the O-Wool Balance.
- I made two more pair of hand cranked socks for Christmas gifts. One pair was like the yarn that didn’t want to be socks.
- I am thinking about designing a sweater to replace an old one I can’t replace. I have been playing with increases as design elements
- I am 24 oz. into the Gotland Fleece and it’s going well.
- I need to pick a super chill project for Rock Day spinning. It will make a nice break from the fleece.
- We are off to a Rock Day event in Salina, CO
Spin a Tale
Hear all about why nothing is everything to me.
Thanks again for joining me. I will keep you posted on everything that’s going on with surgery and all my crafty goodness.
Song: Working Poor by Horse Feathers.