In this episode, I got some knitting, some spinning, some plans for the holidays and a little tale for you about gaining proficiency.
- It looks like there is more going on with my sinuses than I realized.
- We are trying to get into the Holiday Spirit. Both girls will be home
- We are preparing to host our annual Christmas Eve brunch
Spin a tale
I am very proud of the fact that I am gaining proficiency in my crafting life and it feels good.
Spinning my Wheels
- I cast on a new pair of plain Jane socks but plan to execute them differently.
- I finished (ish) the Felix Pullover by Amy Christoffers. I use Classic Elite Majestic Tweed. I haven’t blocked it yet because I am not sure of the length.
- I decided on my next sweater. I am going to make The Purl Code pullover by Isabell Kraemer. I am using some O-Wool Balance.
- I made three pair of socks (Here’s one and two, no pics of three yet) and a pair of fingerless mitts on the sock machine. I am expanding my CSM skills and that makes me happy.
- I cracked the code on how I am tacking the Gotland Fleece and it’s going well.
- I am participating in Jillian Moreno‘s #100daystashdown and it’s been great for my motivation.
I have some holiday knitting in my plans… I am going to make socks for my mom and my brother. Shocking, I know. We are headed to Rock Day in Salina next month and we are planning already. And, summer travel plans have already started.
There may be some freshening up of the podcast in the future. No major changes, just refreshing.
Song: Times by Hootie and the Blowfish.