In this episode, I got some knitting, some spinning, some fabrication and I put my spin on the PLY Spinners Guild.
- I have been sick for like 10 weeks. UGH!
- We did some traveling. We got out into the mountains and made a trip to STL.
- I have gotten lots done and have had lots of crafty adventures.
Spin a tale
Hear all about the Circular Sock Machine rerun and my adventures in Fabrication.
Spinning my Wheels
- I totally finished the tank top and … hate it. Big plans to make this a future success.
- I finished the latest Plain Jane Socks.
- I cast on a new pair of plain Jane socks but plan to execute them differently.
- I cast on a Felix Pullover by Amy Christoffers. I am using Classic Elite Majestic Tweed. Super Excited about this and making great progress.
- I need to work on some crafty time management. Making socks on the circular sock machine has taken away from my spinning time. I have two months… can I finish the Gotland fleece?
Put My Spin On it
I put my spin on the new PLY Spinners Guild.
I can’t wait to feel like myself. I need to get over this illness. I have some exciting stuff coming down the pike but it’s a big secret for now.
Song: Times Like These by Foo Fighters.