In this episode, I have some Knitting, some spinning, a little bit of sewing, I am all spun up about a super duper top secret project I have undertaken, and a little tale for you about one of my spinning wheels.
The only updates I have are alpaca prep.
All Spun Up
I am all spun up about a super duper top secret project that I have under taken.
Spinning my wheels
- I got distracted by the super duper top secret project but I am still working on other things.
- I have four finished legs on the socks I have been working on: a pair of Hermione’s Everyday socks for me and yet another pair of Jeck socks for the boy.
- I didn’t get any farther than casting on the Eco Vest.
- Still plan to but haven’t cast on the sweater pattern from Isabel Kraemer called on the beach.
- I did finish spinning, plying and setting the Alpaca Bumps I had been working on.
- I started spinning the first of many Bullseye Bump I own from Loop Fiber Studios. I am spinning this on my Louet Hatbox Reproduction wheel.
- I got my sewing table all set up and am ready to start sewing. I have a stack of chore sewing that I plan to get accomplished before the next episode.
- I am also converting an original drawing by one of my daughters into an embroidery design. Getting that set up was quiet the adventure.
Spin a Tale
- In this edition, I tell you all about my Louet S45 travel wheel. It’s adorable and I love it.
- A huge thanks to Laura (LaLa) and Leslie (DontCallMeLes) for the Knit Girllls Podcast for the generous shout out on their last episode. I hope that helped folks find me.
- Closing song: remake of Clocks by Coldplay from the bluegrass tribute, Pickin’ on Coldplay.