In this episode, I have some knitting, some spinning, some sewing and you will hear all about why this episode is entitle “two weeks.”
I have updates about my travels, my alpaca, and the illness that struck.
Spin a Tale
This little story is all about how “two weeks” has been driving our lives for the past few months.
Spinning my wheels
- I finished all my chore sewing which helped me get my machine back in order for regular projects.
- I have been working on 5 project bags. Got them all cut, pinned and half are all sewn.
- I am still spinning the first of many Bullseye Bump I own from Loop Fiber Studios. I am spinning this on my Louet Hatbox Reproduction wheel.
- I have also been working on some Louet fiber on a Jenkins Spindle.
- I knit the bottom band on the body of Eco Vest and then decided I am not in the for cables. So that has been shelved for the time being.
- I have cast on and have been working the On The Beach Sweater from Isabel Kraemer. I am making good progress and am about halfway through the body.
- I turned the heal on the two pair of socks I have on the needles: the Hermione’s Everyday socks for me and the pair of Jeck socks for the boy.
- I am knitting samples for my super duper top secret project. I have plans for 4 samples and am working on the second.
- A huge thanks to Gigi and Jasmin of the Knitmore Girls Podcast for the generous shout out on their last episode. It has been a huge help in people finding my little show.
- Closing song: remake of Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear from the bluegrass tribute, Pickin’ on Coldplay.