In this episode, I’ve got knitting, some spinning, a little bit of sewing, I am all spun up about some new toys I got for Christmas and I am going to put my spin on a brand I am not very pleased with.
- December has been a great month for celebrations. Byrd turned 21, and Christmas came and went. Overall, we had a great family holiday season.
- I am planning a pattern release on January 1st. If you hear this before Jan. 1, 2019, there will be a coupon code for use in my Ravelry Store – NewIn19 – you can use to get each pattern for $2.19.
All Spun Up
- I got an Ashford Blending Board from Santa and I am having a blast playing with that.
Spinning my Wheels
- I patched some jeans that failed me. It was nice to work with Denim even though I didn’t make something new with it.
- I also had the chance to help Byrd finish one of her handmade Christmas gifts.
- I knit 11 miniature mittens out of scrap yarn… just in time for next Christmas. I used the Mitten Ornament Patter by the Red Heart Design Team.
- I finished knitting on the second pattern, Ash, and am working that in Brooks Farm Mas-Acero
- I cast on a pair of Self-striping sock without a pattern.
- The am just about finished with my Olympia by Luna Bud
- My Sequoia Wheel is repaired and back with me.
Put my Spin on it
- I am displeased with Lucky Brand. One… for the poor quality of their product and two… for their anti-wool advertising.
- Next time, I will tell you all about my time in Salida, CO for Rock Day Jan. 4-6
- Closing song: When I Get My Hand on You by The New Basement Tapes.