In this episode, I’ve got a little bit of crochet, some knitting, and a tale for you about how my latest pattern got its name.
- Thanksgiving came and went and we had a wonderful time with family.
- My Tanya and I spent Small Business Saturday on Fort Collins, CO checking out all the yarn stores. We made it to The Loopy Ewe, Lambspun of Colorado, and My Sister Knits.
- My latest pattern got picked up in Knitty, Winter 2019!!! Check out the issue and see the pattern details on Ravelry: Breckle by Shilo Weir.
Spin a Tale
I have a little story for you about how my latest design got it’s name.
Spinning my Wheels
- I made a little bit of progress on the Great Afghan and should have it finished by the time I record next.
- I actually got something started and finished: One-piece Baby Kimono Sweater from Cristina Bernardi Shiffman. I knit this in Shine Worsted from Knit Picks that I found in my Stash.
- Knit two other versions of my new pattern Breckle: One in Malabrigo Yarn Rios , the other in Eco Plus Merino and Manos Del Uruguay Wool Classica
- Flashback socks: I knit a few inches on Skew socks in Claudia Hand Painted Yarn and I am taking it slow.
- I should have a lot of things to report in the next episode.
- Closing song: Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart.