In this episode, I got some knitting and spinning, a little tale for you about itty bitty and socks, and I am all spun up about off season knitting.
- Pretty much, all the updates are a recap on my trip to Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival
- My mom also made it into town and we spent Mother’s Day together with the girls.
Spin a tale
I have a little tale for you about Itty Bitty and socks.
Spinning my Wheels
I think we all know I don’t swatch, typically, but there are exceptions…
- The Dreaded Sweater is done! I finished the Oatmeal Cardigan by Amy King. It was 100% complete before I left for my trip.
- The plain Jane Socks are done. I used these as an opportunity to try out some Addi FlexiFlip needles while I was traveling.
- I cast on my 2-color swatching for the apron style tank top. I am swatching in some Lion Brand Re-up Yarn and an organic cotton blend.
Put my Spin on it
I tell you about my spin on packing for an out-of-town fiber event.
All Spun Up
I am all spun up about my bad habit of knitting products that end up being completed in the wrong season.
My June line-up is looking pretty busy. We have our annual Estes Park Wool Market trip and Sheering season is upon us.
I have some big plans in the works. I will be getting back to processing the Gotland Fleece and starting to restore some antique sock knitting machines.
Song: Back to Black by Amy Winehouse