In this episode, I got some knitting and spinning, some travel adventures, and a little tale for you about how I got called out he other day.
- I am deleted in recording but the river sit travel pushed it even further.
- Got to see both girls. We went to Cheyenne Frontier Days and hung out with itty-bitty. We had lunch with Byrd on the way back.
- I accomplished my Tour de Fleece goals!
- So this happened… Ember Overland Series 221 MSL
Spin a tale
The boy called me out. He asked, “How can you even call yourself a knitter?”
Spinning my Wheels
- I made a whole pair of SOCKS on the Circular Sock Machine!!! Dividing a 2 stranded sock blank was a chore.
- Still plugging away on my Plain Jane Socks.
- No real progress the tank top design.
- I achieved my Tour de Fleece 2023 goal! I goal is really to just return to my daily spinning habit. I have been spinning for 30 minutes a day.
- Finished the last sample method on the Gotland fleece. Flicking and spinning from the locks. Finished yarn is setting now.
- I finished spinning some babydoll Southdown by Apothefaery Luxury Fibers on the new wheel.
- Also still spinning some on Merino/bamboo/silk from Greenwood Fiber in the color way Retro Girl. Spinning it on my reproduction Louet S40 Hatbox Wheel
Put My Spin On it
I put my spin on the new wheel: Schacht Spindle Company Sidekick Folding Spinning Wheel.
We have some more travel plans. I am now ready to finish the CSM refurb. I am also getting ready to start recording some show-and-tell videos just to offer a visual compliment to some of the stuff I talk about on the show.
Song: Steal My Sunshine by Len.