In this episode, I got a little distracted so I have a little but of a lot of stuff for you. I have a tale for you about the dangers of deep cleaning the craft room and I put my spin on one of my most of benign yet favorite fiber arts tools.
- I made a whole checklist of things to finish while the boy was out of town… totally got through about half
- There was housework and good food.
- I have some yarn and other stuff headed to charity
- I found all my knitting needles but still no luck on locating the Field Guide to Fleece!
Spin a tale
This edition is all about scraps and the dangers of deep cleaning the craft room. There were fabric, fiber and yarn scraps… oh my.
Spinning my Wheels
I finished the random batts I dug out of the stash. I have renewed my commitment to the Gotland. I washed a whole CVM fleece and STARTED picking an alpaca fleece.
- My plain-jane toe-up socks got the most attention this period. I am thinking about power knitting them to get the finished. I am using a Gale’s Art Sock Blank dyed in the 2019 MDSW colorway.
- Still working on the body of on the Oatmeal Cardigan by Amy King. About 9 inches left before I get to the yolk.
Yes, I can crochet. I found one in the craft room and I got distracted by crochet flowers out of Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary™ Volume Four: Crochet .
Put my Spin on it
My favorite fiber arts tool: Tupperware Salad Spinner
This coming weekend, I am headed to YarnFest Loveland. I’ll get to hang out with my friend Terri and Byrd.
Song: Naked Eye by Luscious Jackson