In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, some sewing, a little tale for you about how the episode got its name, and I am all spun up about some dreamy yarn.
- I have missed you. We are all stuck here in the middle of the COVID-19 Crisis. I tell you a bit about what life is like for us right now.
- Sadly, I am enjoying my time working from home more than I ever enjoyed working away.
- I turned 45 since last we spoke. The boy got me some lighting for the craft room and it’s starting to come together.
- I released two new patterns! Check out: Breckle Hat and Good Intentions.
Spin a Tale
- Hear all about the trouble new dogs get into with fiber.
Spinning my Wheels
- I have played so many games of Yarn Chicken while finishing the Breckle Hat Pattern. Thankfully I had that Malabrigo Rios in my Stash so I adapted the pattern to be in Worsted Weight.
- I am still chugging along on the Skew socks in Claudia Hand Painted Yarn.
- I have been swatching up a storm but more about that later. This gave me the chance to knit with my LYKKE Interchangable Drift Wood needles I got for Christmas.
- I have gotten back to sewing. I have been working on some slip covers for the craft room chairs and sewing Cloth Face Mask for the cause. Mostly just for family and some co-workers who are in need.
- I set a goal of spinning 20 minutes a day in 2020 and am sticking to it.
Put my Spin on it
I put my spin on Blue Sky Fibers Extra… and it is so—-o extra.
All Spun Up
I get all spun up about what happens when I ask the question, “You know what’s be cool?”
- I hope this little episode brings you joy. I enjoyed recording and I hope you enjoy listening.
- My hope for 2020 is that I stay organized and get lots achieved including designed my owner pattern and knitting other peoples stuff.
- Closing song: Something, Somewhere, Sometime by Ben Sollee. Try his work, buy his work.