In this episode, I’ve got some knitting, a little bit of spinning, sewing and a bit of outside work the has nothing to do with crafting and a little tale about Twitter.
- Summer is totally gone. We actually got 10 inches of snow on Sept. 9!
- I have traveled to mom’s a few times since I last recorded. We are dealing with aging parent issues. Taking another trip out for her birthday in October.
- We are in a totally new phase of our life now. Itty-bitty started college and Byrd moved back home. Can you believe it?
Spinning my Wheels
- I have been very, very busy but can only tell you about half of it.
- I and making a second pair of Turkish Bed Socks from Churchmouse
- I am about half way though a really big length-wise shawl I designed in fingering weight yarn
- I designed a hat I intend to submit to Knitty and I will let you know how that goes.
- I am completely digging knitting with Malabrigo Rios.
- I am planning on some garment knitting and have a few possible patterns in my sights. Considering: Silk Gray, The Gift of Promise, and a few Isabell Kraemer patterns.
- I have several embroidered Counting Sheep that I need to turn into bags
All Spun Up
- I am all spun up about Twitter. John Stamos retweeted me.
Put my Spin on it
- Hear my thoughts on 52 Weeks of Socks from Laine Publishing.
- There as been quite a bit of yard work keeping me from crafting but the weather will turn soon and I will have much more crafting time.
- Closing song: 12 Fingers by Young the Giant