In this episode, I have some knitting, spinning and a little tale about my reverse engineering plans. Also, hear about my plans for visiting Estes Park Wool Market.
I’ll also she the details about our adventures with Wild Hare Alpaca and the plans for new animals.
All Spun Up
I am all spun up because my Louet Victoria S96 is whole again. All thanks to the amazing folks at the Woolery. Nancy was especially helpful, patient, and all around wonderful.
Spinning my wheels
- Bob the Engineer called me with an emergency sewing project that forced me to get the sewing table set up and ready to go.
- Finished my Jeck Socks.
- Cast on two more pair of socks: a pair of Hermione’s Everyday socks for me and yet another pair of Jeck socks for the boy.
- I will be casting on an Eco Vest for me this coming week.
Spin a Tale
- Here all about my plans for reverse engineer some of my favorite store-bought sweaters and tops.
- Special thanks to all those who tuned in. If you have the chance, hop over to iTunes and leave a review or star rating to make it easier for potential listeners to find me.
- Closing song: Joyful Girl by Ani Difranco