In the episode, I totally forget how to do and intro. I did manage to get out some information out about my knitting, spinning and sew, I talk about why I felt like such a cliche last week and I put my spin on a book.
- The boy will be moving to day shift really soon. So excited and it comes just in time for the summer.
- Grad School: three weeks left of the semester;)
- The podcast download issue related to Apple products is Fixed!!!
- Events: I will be at Maryland Sheep and Wool! Yay. Hope to see you there.
Spinning a tale
- I feel like a cliche… Did you even know they still sell vacuums door-to-door?
Spinning my wheels
- I finished something! The Scrappy Lengthwise Scarf is done
- Feel so luck that I got to re-knit the entire back of the boy’s sweater.
I really feel like I conquered the Dreaded Fleece. Spun, plied and swatched for a fabric that I am happy with
- Never even sewn with a pattern but itty-bitty talked me into sewing her a medieval gown.
Put My Spin on It
- Book Reveiw: Sew Red by Laura Zander
- Thanks for tuning in. I hope I stayed on track. We shall see.
- This week’s song is Scuba Diving by St. Johnny
- Blog site – spincontrolpodcast.com
- Email – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catch me Ravelry – aJoyfulGirl
- Follow me on Twitter – aJoyfulGirlMade