In the episode, I’ve got a little bit of knitting, some spinning, some life updates and a little story about something unfortunate I may be allergic to.
- Lots of good stuff. Biggest update, I got permission from my university to do my research! Please take my survey! Its focused on why and how people use Ravelry;)
Spinning a tale
- Hear my sad tale about a very unfortunate thing I may be allergic to. Don’t worry, it’s not wool:)
Spinning my wheels
- Still just spinning on the Dreaded Fleece. Finished 6 oz. so far. Only 24 to go.
- Finished both legs on the Dusty Corners socks, about to turn the heals.
- Actually managed to knit a few rows on the boy’s Staghorn sweater.
- Randomly decided to make myself a reusable duster clothes.
- Thanks for tuning in. Please, please, please consider taking my graduate school survey if you haven’t already.
- This week’s song is Treeline by Sarah Donner!
- Blog site – spincontrolpodcast.com
- Email – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catch me Ravelry – aJoyfulGirl
- Follow me on Twitter – aJoyfulGirlMade