In the episode, I’ve got some knitting, some spinning, a sewing update, a little tail for you about how I thought I might be the worst parent ever and I get all spun up about some new obsessions.
– I share some life updates. The consulting gig is going pretty well and helping to fund my Oregon trip.
Spinning a tale
– I spent all of Memorial Day weekend worried that I might be the worst parent ever
Spinning my wheels
– Finished prepping the fiber for the Jenkins Group Summer Spinning event. Started spinning and it’s going slowly.
– I have been thinking about it but haven’t actually gotten any done.
All Spun Up
– Thanks for tuning in. I have a lot of motivation right now with all the fun stuff coming up.
– Music alley is still jacked up. I have been enjoying “working poor” by the Horse Feather so I thought you might too.
– Blog site – spincontrolpodcast.com
– Email – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
– Catch me Ravelry – aJoyfulGirl
– Follow me on Twitter – aJoyfulGirlMade
– Just joined Instagram – foreverhandmade
All music provided by the Podsafe Music Network. Including our theme, Spinning Wheel by Clare Dowling.