In the episode, I’ve got a little bit of knitting, some spinning, some life updates and whatever else comes to my mind.
– The beginning of the year is all started and mom is spending lots of time playing taxi to two little girls.
– Byrd is moving up in her cross country world and impressing us with her performance.
– Grad School: Really making progress and it feels super good to get good news from the graduate school.
Spinning a tale
– Hear all about how I move up to the big leagues. I am going to the show.
Spinning my wheels
– Still just spinning on the Dreaded Fleece. It gives me a nice break from the stress of school and work.
– Still spinning on the mini llama on the spindle.
– Cast on and finished the infinity scarf for byrd. Used a pattern called whipped berries.
– I picked up the Dusty Corners socks I started a million years ago.
- Lots of talk about chore sewing.
– There is some mandatory knitting and crochet in my future. My brother lost everything in a fire. I have to recreate a blanket I made for his family and a kitten I made for his son.
All Spun up!
– I got to see the Avett Brothers live at Virgin Mobile FreeFest. It rocked!!!
– Thanks for tuning in. I hope to record again really soon and will likely have an update on my thesis research.
– This week’s song is in celebration of seeing Avett Brothers Live! Enjoy.
– Blog site – spincontrolpodcast.com
– Email – mailto:email@example.com
– Catch me Ravelry – aJoyfulGirl
– Follow me on Twitter – aJoyfulGirlMade
All music provided by the Podsafe Music Network. Including our theme, Spinning Wheel by Clare Dowling.