In the episode, I’ve got some knitting, some spinning, a little tale for you about some strange luck of mine and I get all spun up about a class I have ever taken.
– Festival Update: We conquered Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival and I share a brief update; I have a handful of pictures from the event on my blog. Our next goal is to get everything set for Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene Oregon.
– I share some life updates. The kids of getting along pretty well and we survived prom. Hear about the opportunity that crossed my path to take on some freelance/consulting work.
Spinning a tale
– So I either have the craziest luck in the world or there is something strange in the soil around here.
Spinning my wheels
– I finished all the plying for my Swap Challenge 2015 project. I am pretty happy with the final yarn.
– Started prepping the fiber for the Jenkins Group Summer Spinning event.
All Spun Up
– Feel super lucky to have had the chance to take a couple workshops with Jacey Boggs Faulkner of PLY Magazine. Took a workshop on turning your fiber craft into a business and one on plying & Ply Structure. She is a fantastic teacher and I hope I get the chance to take a class with her again in the future.
– Thanks for tuning in. I have a lot of motivation right now with all the fun stuff coming up.
– Music alley is still jacked up. Thought it was a good episode for some hep hep… Weezer!
– Blog site – spincontrolpodcast.com
– Email – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
– Catch me Ravelry – aJoyfulGirl
– Follow me on Twitter – aJoyfulGirlMade
– Just joined Instagram – foreverhandmade
All music provided by the Podsafe Music Network. Including our theme, Spinning Wheel by Clare Dowling.